Chicken Pot Pie
SOURCE: When Ally started kindergarden in Milwaukee, one of the Wisconsin mothers shared this with me the first week of school – there was 3 feet of snow and we walked to school which was a block from our house. She brought us a cooked pot pie, a bag of salad, a package of oreos and this recipe!
- 2 cans Campbell’s cream of potato soup
- 1 (16 oz) can Veg-All, drained
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and chopped
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 piecrusts
- 1 egg, slightly beaten to brush top of piecrust
Step by Step Instructions
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Combine first 7 ingredients. Spoon into prepared pie crust.
Cover with top crust. Crimp edges to seal and slit top crust to vent.
Brush with beaten egg.
Bake 40 minutes. Cool 10 minutes.