Sausage & Cabbage
- 1 clove garlic, minced
Step by Step Instructions
- Slice the smoked sausage into thin rounds.
- Heat olive oil in a dutch oven or large, deep skillet over medium heat. Add the sausage to the skillet and cook, stirring often, until sausage is browned on both sides, about 4 minutes.
- Add the onion and garlic to the skillet and cook 3 more minutes to soften onions.
- Add cabbage and sprinkle with salt and pepper, add 1/4 cup water.
- Cook the cabbage, stirring constantly, until it becomes tender, about 10 minutes.
- OPTIONAL Stir in cooked pasta