- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ lb. ground beef AND/OR chicken AND/OR black beans
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- ½ cup black olives, sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet or green onions
- 1 cup white cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup jalapeno cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup tomatoes, diced AND/OR salsa
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- OPTIONAL shredded lettuce/ Guacamole
Step by Step Instructions
PREHEAT OVEN TO 400°
• Heat oil in a skillet and add ground beef and garlic. Stir and cook for 5-7 minutes until browned. Break up beef into small pieces to even browning. Stir in seasoning including salt, pepper, paprika (or taco seasonings) until well combined. Set aside.
• Arrange tortilla chips evenly on a half sheet pan. Sprinkle cooked beef, black beans, black olives and cheese evenly on top.
• Bake for 12-15 minutes until the melted cheese is melted and bubbly.
• Top with tomatoes, lettuce, ect. Drizzle sour cream salsa on top.