- ½ English cucumber peeled, seeded & grated
- 3 med. garlic cloves, finely minced or passed through the garlic press
- 2-3 TBSP. fresh dill, finely minced
- 16oz. container of plain Greek yogurt
- 3-4 TBSP. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 TBSP. white wine vinegar
- ¼ tsp. salt
Step by Step Instructions
Peel the cucumber, seed and grate it. Place it in a colander, sprinkle with some salt and let it sit for half an hour. Squeeze the water out by pressing it between the palms of your hands. Place the grated cucumber in a medium bowl.
Mince the garlic cloves and the dill and add it to the bowl.
Add the rest of the ingredients, season with salt, mix well and refrigerate for at least a couple of hours.
Before serving, mix again, and serve with toasted Greek pita bread cut in triangles and carrot or celery sticks.